View our webinar on-demand for an informative briefing and interactive discussion on navigating the amended IR35 off-payroll working rules from April 2020 for contractors and interims.
Our experts will provide an overview of the proposed regulation and the associated implications for contractors. The webinar will offer practical advice on preparing for the upcoming changes.
Why Should You Attend?
- To understand the impact of the proposed IR35 off-payroll working rules from April 2020 on you and your business as an interim contractor.
- To understand the choices for interims working in the public and private sectors.
- What are the IR35 off-payroll working rules?
- Why are they being implemented and how do they affect you as an interim contractor?
- How is IR35 status determined?
- How will the rules affect you and your business?
- Q & A
- Iain Pennell, Solutions Director, BrightPool
- Fiona Coombe, Director of Legal and Regulatory Research, SIA