View our webinar on-demand for an informative briefing and interactive discussion on navigating the amended IR35 Off-Payroll Working Rules from April 2020 in the private sector for employers.
Our experts will provide an overview of the proposed regulation and the associated implications for employers, contractors and suppliers. The webinar will offer practical advice on preparing for the upcoming changes with employer case-studies.
Why Should You Attend?
- To understand the impact of complying with the proposed IR35 Off-Payroll Working Rules from April 2020 on your business and your interim contractor community.
- To understand the choices for interims inside IR35 and how to determine the employment status of your contractors.
- To gain know-how around the practical solutions you can look to implement today to help you prepare.
- What are the IR35 Off-Payroll Working Rules?
- Why are they being implemented and how do they affect you as an employer?
- How will the Rules affect your supply chain?
- How is IR35 status determined?
- What is the implication of non-compliance?
- What practical steps should you be considering as an employer to prepare for April 2020?
- What’s next?
- Q & A
- Iain Pennell, Solutions Director BrightPool
- Fiona Coombe, Director of Legal and Regulatory Research, SIA