The ‘patient-focussed’ improvement programme is a hot topic in the NHS. It can be the ideal solution for NHS trusts that lack clear strategic intent, vision or direction, especially where there is a lack of collective senior level support for a trust-wide improvement programme.
Without a clear improvement strategy, trusts are at risk of delivering sub-optimal performance and failing to reach constitutional targets. Ultimately the patient will suffer in terms of experience and outcomes, with staff morale affected too. Setting the right strategic priorities is the answer.
Our upcoming NHS leaders’ event is your opportunity to learn from a success story in NHS improvement. Our guest speakers will showcase their work at two South Coast NHS Trusts. It will be a bitesize intro into their approach to continuous improvement, sustainable improvement, concept, methods and delivery.
Date: Friday 29 November, 2019
Time: 8:30am - 11:00am
Location: Interim Partners, Level 15, 1 Angel Court, London EC2R 7HJ
Breakfast and coffee provided.
8:30am - Arrive for coffee and breakfast
9:00am - Presentation
10:00am - Q&A
10:30am - Networking and coffee
Our guest speakers will share their experiences and thinking on continuous improvement in the NHS, covering issues including:
- The “6 Building Blocks” approach and its value
- Agreeing strategic priorities with execs, with KPIs visible across the trust
- Designing robust reporting systems to drive improvements adopting lean methods
- Training staff and execs through yellow, green & black Belt training
- Co-designing an improvement programme
- Building on best practice from global world-class organisations and those within the NHS.
- Developing your own “6 Building Blocks” model to help visualise and interpret organisational gaps
- Creating a central improvement team to deliver training and support to the “6’ Building Blocks”
The presentation will be followed by an opportunity for questions and the chance to network with our panellists and your peers.
Chartered Engineer, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Managing Director of ‘Lean Enabled Group’
Former Group Director of Continuous Improvement within NHS
Senior improvements roles with Tate & Lyle Sugars, Gillette, GlaxoSmithKline
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Former Transformation Director within NHS
Senior improvement roles within FMCG, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industry
Come and join us on Friday 29 November. It will be a great opportunity to hear from experience industry leaders and network with your peers.
Our NHS leaders events are strictly limited to senior managers, chairs and non-executive directors. To reserve your place, please register your details below.