Join a winning team
Each year the Institute of Interim Management (IIM) surveys the UK’s interim executives to take the temperature of the market and to recognise the brightest and best consultants and service providers.
The 2016 results, compiled from over 20,000 scores from 2,500 interim managers, can be viewed here. Some highlights are as follows:
- For the past 4 years Interim Partners has been 1st or 2nd (on a list of the top 80 providers)
- This year, our team dominated the list of the UK’s top consultants. We had a record-breaking 5 consultants named – over 25% of the total
- In a list populated almost exclusively by consultants working in the public sector, we have representatives across Financial Services and Industry/Commerce (in addition to our strong Public Sector showing)
- Of our 5 winners, 2 are new to our business, having joined with the last 12 months – showing that it is possible to get off to a flyer!
- The featured consultants were Denise Raw (2nd), Claire Carter, Ben Johnson, Claire Lauder and Ibi Thomson (pictured above).
A huge thank you to everyone who voted for us. We are proud of our consultants’ achievements. They help show off the quality and diversity of our workforce and we hope they will act as a beacon to the best talent in the market.
We look to cover all sectors and all disciplines and we are recruiting right across our business. We offer flexible working, a fun and professional work culture and market leading reward packages.
If you would like to join our talented team and share in our success, please get in touch with Steve Rutherford to arrange a discussion at our new state-of-the-art office in central London.