What to expect if you've signed up via a pop up:
- You will receive an Interim Partners newsletter with the latest insight, events invitations and other thought leadership once a month
- If you've opted in to sector-specific content, you will receive industry news and thought leadership articles as they are published on the website
- Please note: you can unsubscribe or change your communications preferences at any time
- If you require assistance or have any issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch
Our policy regarding the privacy of information we collect at our website is as follows:
- Interim Partners gathers two types of data about users: personal information and tracking information.
- Tracking information is automatically collected about every visitor to the website. Interim Partners collects the IP addresses through this tracking system for administration purposes and to aggregate data about users' browsing activities.
- Interim Partners will not disclose any information it keeps about visitors to any third party without written consent.
- The collection and processing of personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Clients, candidates and visitors therefore acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
- Interim Partners is registered under Data Protection Act 1998. Reg.No. Z5761711