In your sector
The Built Environment & Infrastructure Interim Managers
It is a fascinating time in the construction sector. The London skyline is ever-changing. Cities and communities UK-wide are being transformed by major infrastructure and building projects. The pipeline of commercial and public sector projects remains strong.
Yet the crippling costs of these construction projects are putting pressure on businesses large and small. Innovation and transformation are key to overcoming the challenges and driving future success. Experienced interim managers are perfectly placed to deliver the change required.
Our built environment and infrastructure practice connects businesses with specialists and expert leaders. Whatever your goals, we're ready to help you find the right solution.
Helping you deliver better outcomes
How we help
We help a wide spectrum of businesses in the sector with change, transformation, turnaround and senior interim ‘holding’ positions.
We partner with the most well-respected and experienced interim managers in the industry to provide outstanding results for SMEs, PLCs, private equity and owner-managed businesses.
Our relationships with professional bodies ensure we are at the forefront of thought leadership and we’re known as the ‘go-to’ interim management provider for our clients.
We have over 20 years’ experience in the industry, delivering value to our clients through the provision of interim executives, interim teams and leadership advisory services.
Our team has delivered superior outcomes for complex engagements time and time again. We deliver a wide range of mandates ranging from executive and functional leadership assignments to business transformation and programme management.
Typical interim assignments
Key benefits of interim managers
- Hiring of expertise on a short-term basis to offer consultancy for due diligence of a new investment opportunity
- Experienced leadership for the creation and rapid mobilisation of bid teams
- Programme management and leadership of major built environment and infrastructure programmes
- Critical expertise and cost-effective option for under-performing assets
- Specialist expertise to deliver operational improvements
- Disposal and acquisition analysis of key assets
- Critical resource to fill an unforeseen gap in senior management
- Board & Leadership - CEO, COO, MD, CIO
- Finance & Accountancy - CFO, FD
- Compliance and Health & Safety Expertise – CCO, HSO
- Information and Change - CTO, Chief Data Officer, Head of Transformation, GDPR
- Operations & HR - Ops Director, Head of PMO, HRD
- Commercial Leadership - CMO, Commercial Director
The Interim Partners difference
We work closely with our clients to help solve their most complex business challenges. Our award-winning consulting services leverage an extensive network of trusted interim managers and executives with the expertise to deliver measurable results across multiple business functions and sectors at a fraction of the cost of management consultants.
We offer a unique approach to interim recruitment and will take the time to truly understand your business. We look at what your challenges are and what you are aiming to achieve. Together, we define your assignment goals and deliverables – giving absolute clarity on the potential value add or return on investment from your interim.
Our interims are contracted through our 4-stage Return on Interim (ROI) methodology to ensure they deliver the results our clients expect, every time.
Need an interim manager?
Contact us today.