In your sector
The built environment has seen many recent changes. Brexit continues to complicate the picture, while ambitious growth targets for housing are failing the be met.
In this shifting landscape, the key areas of focus are, contract profitability and operational performance, as well as business rationalisation and organisational change.
We work closely with businesses to find the right answers – interims managers are increasingly seen as the smart solution for delivering change.
We can connect you with expert leaders who have the in-depth expertise and skills to make a rapid, and lasting, impact.
Helping you deliver better outcomes
How we help
Our consultants are ready to partner your team in delivering change, transformation or turnaround. Wherever your business sees risk or opportunity, we know expert interims with the skills to step up to the challenge.
From supply chain and logistics experts to finance and procurement specialists, we partner supply leaders to SMEs, PLCs, private equity and owner-managed businesses.
Our relationships with professional bodies ensure we are at the forefront of thought leadership and are the go-to provider for our clients.
Our associates are engaged through our ROI methodology, via statement of work, or on time and materials frameworks. By defining the desired outcome and mapping out the best way to achieve success, we deliver the results you want.
We have over 20 years’ experience in the industry, delivering value to our clients through the provision of interim executives, interim teams and leadership advisory services.
Our team has delivered superior outcomes for complex engagements time and time again. We deliver a wide range of mandates ranging from executive and functional leadership assignments to business transformation and programme management.
Typical interim assignments
Key benefits of interim managers
- Hiring of expertise on a short-term basis to offer consultancy for due diligence of a new investment opportunity
- Experienced leadership for the creation and rapid mobilisation of bid teams
- Programme management and leadership of major built environment programmes
- Critical expertise and cost-effective option for under-performing assets
- Specialist expertise to deliver operational improvements
- Disposal and acquisition analysis of key assets
- Critical resource to fill an unforeseen gap in senior management
- Board & Leadership - CEO, COO, MD, CIO
- Finance & Accountancy - CFO, FD
- Compliance and Health & Safety Expertise – CCO, HSO
- Information and Change - CTO, Chief Data Officer, Head of Transformation, GDPR
- Operations & HR - Ops Director, Head of PMO, HRD
- Commercial Leadership - CMO, Commercial Director
The Interim Partners difference
We work closely with our clients to help solve their most complex business challenges. Our award-winning consulting services leverage an extensive network of trusted interim managers and executives with the expertise to deliver measurable results across multiple business functions and sectors at a fraction of the cost of management consultants.
We offer a unique approach to interim recruitment and will take the time to truly understand your business. We look at what your challenges are and what you are aiming to achieve. Together, we define your assignment goals and deliverables – giving absolute clarity on the potential value add or return on investment from your interim.
Our interims are contracted through our 4-stage Return on Interim (ROI) methodology to ensure they deliver the results our clients expect, every time.