In your sector
There are numerous reasons why clients contact us for senior interim solutions. Our reputation as the industry’s leading interim manager provides assures our clients that we can help them to deliver the best business outcomes.
We are firmly established as a reliable provider of proven interim managers across the construction sectors. Within our network, major construction project specialists and leaders who had held senior positions for UK-based and global construction companies.
Our interim managers experience stretches across all levels of qualification whether that be RICS, CIOB, RIBA, BIFM or RTPI and offer a range of specialist functional expertise to meet the needs of your assignment.
We work with clients in the private and public sector including property consultancies, developers, financial institutions and main contractors, as well as local and central government, the NHS, education and transport sectors.
Helping you deliver better outcomes
How we help
We play a vital role in unlocking the potential of our clients’ growth plans as well helping them through times of major change.
Our sector specialist consultants build strong relationships with board executives and influential leaders in construction services to understand the issues the market faces.
We take an outcomes-driven, consultative approach to providing best-in-class talent to our clients’ complex challenges. We support businesses to:
- Deliver major programmes of transformation and change
- Implement new digital infrastructure
- Improve quality levels within the health, safety, environment, quality and well-being arena
- Reduce costs across multiple service lines and regions
- Achieve best practice and results with most relevant and talented people and new processes
We have worked in the construction sector for over 20 years. We benefit from sector specialist knowledge gained from our own professional experience and from our extensive network of senior leaders.
Our team has delivered superior outcomes for complex engagements time and time again. We deliver a wide range of mandates ranging from executive and functional leadership assignments to business transformation and programme management.
Typical interim assignments
Key benefits of interim managers
- High quality expertise to lead and deliver change and transformation
- Immediate access to specialist expertise for delivering operational and financial turnaround
- Hiring of expertise on a project basis to support critical construction projects
- Bids and tenders experience for major projects
- Programme management for successful end-to-end delivery of a merger or acquisition
- Board & Leadership - CEO, COO, MD, CIO
- Finance & Accountancy - CFO, FD
- Construction Director
- Mobilisation Director
- Information and Change - CTO, Chief Data Officer, Head of Transformation, GDPR
- Operations & HR - Ops Director, Head of PMO, HRD
- Commercial Leadership - CMO, Commercial Director
The Interim Partners difference
We work closely with our clients to help solve their most complex business challenges. Our award-winning consulting services leverage an extensive network of trusted interim managers and executives with the expertise to deliver measurable results across multiple business functions and sectors at a fraction of the cost of management consultants.
We offer a unique approach to interim recruitment and will take the time to truly understand your business. We look at what your challenges are and what you are aiming to achieve. Together, we define your assignment goals and deliverables – giving absolute clarity on the potential value add or return on investment from your interim.
Our interims are contracted through our 4-stage Return on Interim (ROI) methodology to ensure they deliver the results our clients expect, every time.