In your sector
Property & Real Estate
The dynamic UK market has provided an exciting platform for domestic investors and overseas investors as well as sovereign wealth funds.
The cyclical nature of real estate economics has created the need for elasticity in the talent market. To remain successful, the sector requires complex periods of transformation as well as stages of rapid growth.
Experienced interim managers have increased in demand for delivering this change. Our property, real estate team connects high-calibre talent with investment managers, developers, agencies and property companies.
Our expert interims are ready to tackle any challenge, from major growth plans for start-ups through to major organisational-wide change programmes.
Helping you deliver better outcomes
How we help
We play a vital role in unlocking the potential of our clients’ growth plans as well helping them through times of major change.
Our sector specialist consultants build strong relationships with board executives and influential leaders in property management to understand the issues the market faces.
We take an outcomes-driven, consultative approach to providing best-in-class talent to our clients’ complex challenges.
We have worked in the property and real estate sector for over 20 years. We benefit from sector specialist knowledge gained from our own professional experience and from our extensive network of senior leaders.
Our team has delivered superior outcomes for complex engagements time and time again. We deliver a wide range of mandates ranging from executive and functional leadership assignments to business transformation and programme management.
Typical interim assignments
Key benefits of interim managers
- Hiring of expertise on a short-term basis to offer consultancy for due diligence of a new investment opportunity
- Experience leadership for building and onboarding new start-up teams and operations
- Programme management and specialist expertise to support the management and delivery of an end-to-end merger or acquisition
- Critical expertise and cost-effective option to support under-performing business units that require diagnostics and change management
- Specialist expertise to deliver new software programme integrations and roll-outs
- Programme management expertise for transformation of existing service lines
- Critical resource to fill an unforeseen gap in the senior management team
- Interim Head of UK & Europe for a new Fund in a global Real Estate Investment Manager
- Interim Global Head of Health, Safety, Security, Environment & Safeguarding for Private Equity backed high-risk portfolio
- Interim Group MD for a private Real Estate investment platform prior to full Listing
- COO & General Counsel for a privately owned prime Central London Estate
- European Safety, Health & Environment Director for a FTSE 100 Business Services provider
The Interim Partners difference
We work closely with our clients to help solve their most complex business challenges. Our award-winning consulting services leverage an extensive network of trusted interim managers and executives with the expertise to deliver measurable results across multiple business functions and sectors at a fraction of the cost of management consultants.
We offer a unique approach to interim recruitment and will take the time to truly understand your business. We look at what your challenges are and what you are aiming to achieve. Together, we define your assignment goals and deliverables – giving absolute clarity on the potential value add or return on investment from your interim.
Our interims are contracted through our 4-stage Return on Interim (ROI) methodology to ensure they deliver the results our clients expect, every time.