In your sector
The retail world is in a state of flux, with challenges and opportunities on both the high street and in the digital space.
For many retailer and retail brands, change and transformation is a priority. Our team works with clients to deliver successful change – and achieve turnarounds for high-growth or continuous improvement.
Our specialist expertise covers short-term consultancy and diagnostics, large-scale transformations in addition to providing interim managers to fill gaps.
Our highly experienced interims, consultants and NEDs bring external expertise and are a more accountable, cost-effective alternative to management consultants.
By connecting you to the best interims and consultants in the retail market, we ensure you get maximum ROI for the projects you deliver through us.
Helping you deliver better outcomes
Changing customer behaviours, squeezed household budgets, disruptive newcomers, technological advancements – the challenges to retailers grow every day. Facing these challenges requires bold leadership – and an appetite for implementing change that delivers results.
With the market changing so rapidly, retailers need to act fast. Which is where we can help.
Our retail team bring a wealth of combined experience – it has worked with organisations of very different sizes, across a broad range of retail sectors.
How we help
We provide solutions at C-suite, director, head of department and programme manager levels. Our interims bring a wealth of experience and expertise across the following:
- Customer experience
- Strategy and commercial transformation
- Finance transformation and turnaround
- Digital and multichannel end-to-end operations
- Technology transformation
- Restructuring and organisational design
- Data & analytics
Typical interim assignments
Key benefits of interim managers
- Leadership and specialist expertise for managing and delivering turnarounds or major restructures
- Management and delivery of an end-to-end merger or acquisition
- Cost-effective solution for hiring senior procurement expertise to deliver supply chain transformation
- Programme management and technical expertise to deliver successful IT transformation
- Leadership and programme management acumen to drive digital initiatives including the transition to Cloud and the optimisation of AI
- Interim turnaround CFO, PE-backed apparel
- Interim supply chain transformation, health & beauty
- Interim head of merchandising, fashion
- Interim finance director, high-end womenswear
- Interim digital director, lifestyle clothing brand
- Board advisor, FMCG
The Interim Partners difference
We work closely with our clients to help solve their most complex business challenges. Our award-winning consulting services leverage an extensive network of trusted interim managers and executives with the expertise to deliver measurable results across multiple business functions and sectors at a fraction of the cost of management consultants.
We offer a unique approach to interim recruitment and will take the time to truly understand your business. We look at what your challenges are and what you are aiming to achieve. Together, we define your assignment goals and deliverables – giving absolute clarity on the potential value add or return on investment from your interim.
Our interims are contracted through our 4-stage Return on Interim (ROI) methodology to ensure they deliver the results our clients expect, every time.