In your sector
In today’s truly global market, educational institutions face significant challenges – not least funding and finances, Brexit, student satisfaction and ever-growing competition from home and abroad.
Our education practice helps HE, FE and schools navigate the complex landscape of change. We can connect you with interim expertise to deliver your priorities in areas such as admission, student recruitment, marketing, commercial, finance and IT.
We work with both academic leaders and have a proven trackrecord in single interim appointments and consultancy projects, through to building teams to deliver high-level, complex change and transformation.
Our consultants build long-lasting relationships with education leaders, helping your organisation find innovative answers to the complex issues it faces. We can help educational institutions source the expertise needed to deliver technological change and diversify income streams – which is often a priority for both HE and FE sectors.
With competition so fierce and talent so scarce, the right interim talent can be delivered to your organisation by partnering with us.
Helping you deliver better outcomes
The financial performance and sustainability of education providers are under pressure. Costs are rising, as are student expectations and the demand for new technologies. Shifts in funding add to the uncertainty.
Our team delivers superior outcomes for complex engagements whilst bringing significant value to our clients through the provision of interim executives, interim teams and leadership advisory services. We deliver a wide range of mandates ranging from executive and functional leadership assignments, business transformation to programme management and change
How we help
Attracting the best talent is at the top of the agenda for many leaders – professionals who find new ways to build income streams and improve their student offering. This is where we can help.
- Implementing new structures, people and processes
- Creating fit-for-purpose operations
- Commercial strategy for diversifying income streams
- Improving institutional capability to enable education organisations to be more independent
- Professional services for admissions, student recruitment, marketing, finance and IT
- Creating financial rigour in distressed situations
- Enhance the student journey through digital transformations
- Supporting major IT transformations
- Creating efficiencies in operations
Typical interim assignments
Key benefits of interim managers
- Expert help and agile resource for distressed organisations and functions facing leadership challenges
- Commercial and sales leadership to drive income generation
- Hiring of expertise on a short-term basis for organisations requiring an understanding of the ‘as is’ state and validated options for new operating models
- Programme management and leadership for organisations procuring and implementing major IT systems that underpin business transformation
- Filling an unforeseen gap in senior management on a temporary basis
- Interim procurement director
- Interim head of digital transformation
- Interim CRM implementation manager
- Interim programme director
- Interim head of commercial strategy
- Interim head of marketing
- Interim IT director
- Interim finance director
- Head of admissions and student recruitment
The Interim Partners difference
We work closely with our clients to help solve their most complex business challenges. Our award-winning consulting services leverage an extensive network of trusted interim managers and executives with the expertise to deliver measurable results across multiple business functions and sectors at a fraction of the cost of management consultants.
We offer a unique approach to interim recruitment and will take the time to truly understand your business. We look at what your challenges are and what you are aiming to achieve. Together, we define your assignment goals and deliverables – giving absolute clarity on the potential value add or return on investment from your interim.
Our interims are contracted through our 4-stage Return on Interim (ROI) methodology to ensure they deliver the results our clients expect, every time.