In your sector
Asset, Investment & Wealth Management
The buy-side sector is experiencing its biggest period of transition and change since the height of the financial crisis.
The industry is facing more financial regulatory pressures than ever before. There’s a renewed focus on aggressive cost control and operational efficiency programmes, as well as the ever-evolving technological advancements and a more sophisticated client base.
The need for effective and high-quality interim managers who can expertly deliver results and change has never been higher.
We can connect you with experienced professionals ready to make their mark.
Helping you deliver better outcomes
How we help
We understand the pressures for experienced personnel in the changing regulatory landscape, whether that be remediation programmes and the change associated with a regulatory review, transformation of customer experience and back office processing through digitalisation. Clients come to us because we bring insight, understanding of both our market and other sectors with the dynamics of what is happening and its impact on organisations.
We have deep market knowledge, connectivity and alignment of services for the following core markets:
- Asset managers
- Investment management
- Global wealth management
- Boutique wealth management
- Family offices
- Hedge funds
Our buy-side team has extensive experience in providing interim solutions across the asset management, wealth management, investment, wealth management and advisory industries in the following areas:
- Regulatory change, compliance and reporting
- Business operating models and redesign
- Mergers and acquisitions – pre and post-integration
- Digital and technology-enabled transformation
- Big data and cyber security
- Distribution remodelling
Typical interim assignments
Key benefits of interim managers
- Cost-effective onboarding of expertise to support business transformation, programme management and change
- Hiring of expertise or on a project basis to help businesses respond to regulatory change
- Expertise to support development and launch of new business operating models and redesign
- Skilled expertise and leadership to support in successful delivery of a merger or acquisition – pre and post-integration
- Leadership and programme management for big data, cyber security, digital and technology-enabled transformation
The Interim Partners difference
We work closely with our clients to help solve their most complex business challenges. Our award-winning consulting services leverage an extensive network of trusted interim managers and executives with the expertise to deliver measurable results across multiple business functions and sectors at a fraction of the cost of management consultants.
We offer a unique approach to interim recruitment and will take the time to truly understand your business. We look at what your challenges are and what you are aiming to achieve. Together, we define your assignment goals and deliverables – giving absolute clarity on the potential value add or return on investment from your interim.
Our interims are contracted through our 4-stage Return on Interim (ROI) methodology to ensure they deliver the results our clients expect, every time.