In your sector
Interim NHS, Health & Social Care Management
For nearly a decade, the NHS has experienced a significant decline in funding. At the same time, demand for services has rapidly increased. A fundamental shift is required to transform healthcare and support the NHS in delivering the long-term plan.
Change and transformation can’t succeed in isolation. The NHS needs to work collaboratively with partners, including local government, charities and independent care businesses.
The UK is too diverse for a ‘one size fits all’ care model to apply, we connect NHS providers and commissioners to experienced interim leaders who can deliver local-level change and transformation leading to better patient care.
We’ll deploy relevant expertise into your organisation quickly. Whatever your challenge we can help - whether it’s single interim appointments, consultancy projects or building blended teams of high-performing professionals.
Helping you deliver better outcomes
For nearly a decade, the NHS has experienced a significant decline in funding. At the same time, demand for services has rapidly grown. A fundamental shift is required to transform healthcare.
This transformation can’t succeed in isolation. The NHS needs to work collaboratively with partners, including local government, charities and independent care businesses.
We have worked with the health and social care market for almost 20 years. We have built a deep understanding as well as a trusted network of senior individuals that have helped some of the UK’s most challenged health economies. We help you move your organisation forward.
How we help
The long-term plan marks a significant step forward in setting the NHS on a sustainable course for the next decade. One of the greatest risks to delivery is workforce shortages.
We play a vital role in supporting delivery. Our subject matter experts, interim executives and consultancy teams can facilitate the changes necessary for better outcomes.
We help our clients:
- Implement new structures, people and processes
- Deliver workforce implantation plans
- Design and deliver quality improvement plans
- Improve patient outcomes while increasing efficiencies and reducing costs
- Redesign services to meet local needs
- Create financial rigour in distressed situations
- Transform new models of care
- Achieve digital reform
Typical interim assignments
Key benefits of interim managers
- Cost-effective solution for helping distressed health economies requiring turnaround
- Agile and experienced support for organisations overwhelmed by regulatory pressures
- Expertise to deliver programmes of work for organisations going through a mergers or acquisition
- Expertise for health economies needing integration and collaboration
- Hired expertise on a project basis to deliver deep-dive diagnostics to identify improvement
- Specialist help to deliver high-level investigations into improving patient care
- Interim transformation director for a large Acute Trust
- Interim chief executive for a private care organisation
- Interim operational improvement consultant for a large Acute Trust
- Interim primary care transformation lead for a collaboration of CCGs
- Interim governance lead for a private care organisation
- Interim PMO team for a struggling health economy
- Interim chief finance officer for a collaboration of CCGs
The Interim Partners difference
We work closely with our clients to help solve their most complex business challenges. Our award-winning consulting services leverage an extensive network of trusted interim managers and executives with the expertise to deliver measurable results across multiple business functions and sectors at a fraction of the cost of management consultants.
We offer a unique approach to interim recruitment and will take the time to truly understand your business. We look at what your challenges are and what you are aiming to achieve. Together, we define your assignment goals and deliverables – giving absolute clarity on the potential value add or return on investment from your interim.
Our interims are contracted through our 4-stage Return on Interim (ROI) methodology to ensure they deliver the results our clients expect, every time.
Insights and events
Need an interim manager?
Contact us today.