In your sector
For nearly a decade, the NHS has experienced a significant decline in funding. At the same time, demand for services has rapidly grown. A fundamental shift is required to transform healthcare and drive improved efficiencies.
Change and transformation can’t succeed in isolation. The NHS needs to work collaboratively with partners, including local government, charities and independent care businesses.
We connect NHS providers and commissioners to experienced interims leaders who can deliver the change and transformation which leads to better patient care. We’ll deploy relevant expertise into your organisation quickly. Whatever your challenge we can help, whether it’s single interim appointments, consultancy projects and building blended teams of high-performing professionals on both an interim and permanent basis.
Helping you deliver better outcomes
The NHS long-term plan marks a significant step forward in setting the NHS on a sustainable course for the next decade. One of the greatest risks to delivery is workforce and skills shortages.
We play a vital role in supporting delivery and sourcing the ‘hard-to-find’ expertise. Our subject matter experts, interim executives and consultancy teams can help with any people resourcing requirement.
We help our clients:
- Implement new structures, people and processes
- Deliver workforce implantation plans
- Design and deliver quality improvement plans
- Improve patient outcomes while increasing efficiencies and reducing costs
- Redesign services to meet local needs
- Create financial rigour in distressed situations
- Transform new models of care
- Achieve digital reform
We have worked with clients in the NHS for almost 20 years. We have built a deep understanding as well as a trusted network of senior individuals that have helped some of the UK’s most challenged health economies. We help you move your organisation forward by connecting you with the best expertise for driving better outcomes.
We have collectively worked with the not-for-profit sector for over 30 years. Our team uses rigour to develop a deep understanding of the challenges our clients face, together with a great network of individuals both inside and outside sector who have a track record in delivering change.
Typical interim assignments
Key benefits of interim manager
- Cost-effective solution for helping distressed health economies requiring turnaround
- Critical support and expertise for organisations overwhelmed by regulatory pressures
- Delivery of change management expertise for health economies needing integration and collaboration
- Hired expertise on a short-term basis for delivering deep-dive diagnostics to identify improvement
- Specialist expertise for delivering high-level investigations into strategies for improving patient care
- Interim transformation director for a large Acute Trust
- Interim operational improvement consultant for a large Acute Trust
- Interim primary care transformation lead for a collaboration of CCGs
- Interim PMO team for a struggling health economy
- Interim chief finance officer for a collaboration of CCGs
The Interim Partners difference
We work closely with our clients to help solve their most complex business challenges. Our award-winning consulting services leverage an extensive network of trusted interim managers and executives with the expertise to deliver measurable results across multiple business functions and sectors at a fraction of the cost of management consultants.
We offer a unique approach to interim recruitment and will take the time to truly understand your business. We look at what your challenges are and what you are aiming to achieve. Together, we define your assignment goals and deliverables – giving absolute clarity on the potential value add or return on investment from your interim.
Our interims are contracted through our 4-stage Return on Interim (ROI) methodology to ensure they deliver the results our clients expect, every time.