In your sector
Private healthcare providers are proving increasingly attractive to patients – not just to reduce waiting times but to give access a wider range of often novel treatments.
Even at a time when insurance costs and taxes could be more favourable, the rise in patient demand is creating major opportunities for the private sector – especially organisations that move fast to offer convenient, personalised and preventative healthcare.
There are many challenges for leaders in launching new services, restructuring operations, managing transformation and streamlining mergers and acquisitions.
High-calibre interim managers provide the ideal solution. We deploy experienced experts equipped to deliver results, whatever your ambitions for the future.
Helping you deliver better outcomes
The right people
We play a vital role in supporting delivery and managing transformation. Our subject matter experts, interim executives and consultancy teams can facilitate the changes that underpin a fundamental shift in business performance.
We help our clients:
- Implement new structures, people and processes
- Deliver workforce implantation plans
- Design and deliver quality improvement plans
- Improve patient outcomes while increasing efficiencies and reducing costs
- Redesign services to meet local needs
- Create financial rigour in distressed situations
- Transform new models of care
- Achieve digital reform
We have worked with the private healthcare market for several years and have a wealth of experience. We have built a deep understanding as well as a trusted network of senior individuals that have helped to accelerate transformation in the private healthcare sector.
Typical interim assignments
Key benefits of interim managers
- Specialist expertise for supporting organisations requiring a turnaround
- Leadership for driving major business change and programme management
- Cost-effective solution for helping organisations navigate and successfully deliver a merger or acquisition
- Programme management expertise for digital transformation initiatives
- Expertise for undertaking high-level investigations into strategies for improving patient care
- Fill an unforeseen gap in senior management on a temporary basis
- Interim Chief Executive for a private care organisation
- Interim Governance Lead for a private care organisation
- Interim PMO team for a struggling health economy
The Interim Partners difference
We work closely with our clients to help solve their most complex business challenges. Our award-winning consulting services leverage an extensive network of trusted interim managers and executives with the expertise to deliver measurable results across multiple business functions and sectors at a fraction of the cost of management consultants.
We offer a unique approach to interim recruitment and will take the time to truly understand your business. We look at what your challenges are and what you are aiming to achieve. Together, we define your assignment goals and deliverables – giving absolute clarity on the potential value add or return on investment from your interim.
Our interims are contracted through our 4-stage Return on Interim (ROI) methodology to ensure they deliver the results our clients expect, every time.