In your sector
The endemic social housing crisis, and high-profile rise in homelessness, have finally positioned housing as a ‘big ticket’ item needing reform in government.
With the housing market in transition, a step change is required in many organisations. We work with executive leadership teams and boards to understand their complex challenges. The senior interims we provide bring the experience and expertise to deliver the change and transformation that’s critical for the housing market today.
Our housing team has a proven record in providing housing associations, local authorities, ALMOS, charities, commercial subsidiaries and for-profit housing organisations with cost-effective resourcing solutions.
Whatever your specific circumstances or goals, we can connect you with the right talent for ensuring success in your organisation.
Helping you deliver better outcomes
The housing sector is undergoing significant changes. Macro factors, including regulatory and welfare reform, plus demand outstripping supply, are having a profound effect on traditional operating practices.
We have collectively worked with the housing sector for over 30 years. Our team develops a deep understanding of client challenges, together with a great network of individuals both inside and outside sector who have a track record in delivering change.
How we help
The sector’s role in alleviating the housing shortage, building communities and delivering affordable housing continues to be redefined. Leadership is a tough proposition that calls for flexibility, fresh thinking, commercial expertise, problem-solving capabilities and transformational skills. This is where we can help.
We work with leaders to understand their challenges and identify the people-based solutions that will deliver a fundamental shift in both outputs and outcomes.
We help our clients:
- Improve operations and staff engagement by providing senior leaders with transformational leadership skills
- Innovate by connecting them with individuals outside of the sector that can bring fresh thinking and transferable skills.
- Respond to regulatory judgements including improving financial rigour in distressed situations
- Set up new delivery vehicles such as local housing companies
- Achieve customer transformation through IT enabled change
- Deliver all stages of mergers and acquisitions – from due diligence through to merger integration.
Typical interim assignments
Key benefits of interim managers
- Expertise to help distressed organisations and functions facing leadership challenges or regulatory judgement
- Cost-effective solution for helping organisations navigate and deliver all stages of a merger or acquisitions
- Hiring of expertise on a short-term basis to help organisations that require understanding of the ‘as is’ state and validated options for new operating models.
- Programme management and leadership for organisations procuring and implementing major IT systems that underpin business transformation
- Expert help for organisations that need to build capacity and upscale delivery of capital and development programmes
- Interim transformation director for a G15 housing association
- Interim chief financial officer for housing or homelessness charity
- Interim HRD for a for profit housing association
- Interim programme director for merger integration in large housing association
- Interim ERP programme director for a medium-sized housing association
The Interim Partners difference
We work closely with our clients to help solve their most complex business challenges. Our award-winning consulting services leverage an extensive network of trusted interim managers and executives with the expertise to deliver measurable results across multiple business functions and sectors at a fraction of the cost of management consultants.
We offer a unique approach to interim recruitment and will take the time to truly understand your business. We look at what your challenges are and what you are aiming to achieve. Together, we define your assignment goals and deliverables – giving absolute clarity on the potential value add or return on investment from your interim.
Our interims are contracted through our 4-stage Return on Interim (ROI) methodology to ensure they deliver the results our clients expect, every time.