The Industry Practice Group is passionate about supplying the best interim talent to businesses that build, make or maintain our infrastructure, and provide products and services that enhance all of our daily lives.
We place interim executive managers into the following sectors:
- Manufacturing & Engineering
- Consumer Manufacturing
- Business & Support Services
- Infrastructure – Transport & Construction
- Life sciences – Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices & Bio Technology
"I am pleased to say your response was excellent - initial speed of response was next day even though I made contact over the weekend.
The follow up was clear and quickly established a dialogue helping to refine my criteria. Candidates were well-briefed and understood the complexity of the role and requirements.
The CVs sent across were all in the right ball park. I felt I was getting the right candidates and so I was not wasting my time. I could refine the approach as we went on - making it feel that the agency was working for me, not just providing bodies.
We appointed 3 weeks after the start of the search. I am very happy with the service received, quality of engagement and performance of Interim Partners."
Robin Longden, Programme Director, FTSE-listed technology manufacturing business.
What sets us apart
- We continually engage with our core interim community - who contribute hugely to our blogs, breakfast seminars and networking events. This enhances the depth of our relationships with our executive network
- Because each of us are sector experts, experienced in placing interims within our field, we can provide you with solutions to your specific challenges
- Our Industrials Practice Group is an integrated team. This allows us to provide a better service to clients and interims alike