In your sector
Defence & Aerospace Manufacturing
The importance of the defence and aerospace industry is paramount in the current economic climate.
At a time when the UK is preparing to exit the EU, the second largest aerospace and defence sector in the world is faced with risks and opportunities. There is an appetite for change and a focus on growth and innovation.
The experience and expertise of interims can help to both counter the risks and capitalise on the opportunities. Which is why are seeing strong growth in demand for interim assignments in this buoyant sector.
Our defence and aerospace team is here to connect your businesses with high-calibre talent – industry specialists ready to navigate change and deliver results.
Helping you deliver better outcomes
How we help
We’re dedicated to assisting small and large manufacturers with their change and transformation needs. Clients range from those within the aviation, maritime and space industries, to suppliers to the military.
Our associates are engaged through our ROI methodology, via a statement of work, or on time and materials frameworks. By defining the desired outcome and mapping out the best way to achieve success, we deliver the results you want.
We’ve provided consulting and people solutions to the defence and aviation sector for over a decade. We are immensely proud to be working in partnership with our clients, which range from local SMEs to multi-billion turnover corporations, to help with the development of such an important industry for the country.
Typical interim assignments
Key benefits of interim managers
- Cost-effective expertise to lead and deliver change and transformation
- Immediate access to specialist expertise for delivering operational and financial turnaround
- Hiring of expertise on a project basis to support pre-acquisition due diligence
- Leadership and programme management for successful end-to-end delivery of a merger or acquisition
- Board and leadership – CEO, COO, MD, CIO
- Finance and accountancy – CFO, FD
- Risk and compliance – CCO, CRO
- Information and Change – CTO, Chief Data Officer
- Head of Transformation, GDPR
- Operations & HR – Ops Director, Head of PMO, HRD
- Commercial Leadership – CMO, Commercial Director
The Interim Partners difference
We help our clients with their most complex business challenges. Our award-winning consulting services leverage an extensive network of trusted interim managers and executives with thae expertise to deliver measurable results across multiple business functions and sectors – at a fraction of the cost of management consultants.
We offer a unique approach to interim recruitment and will take the time to truly understand your business. We look at what your challenges are and what you are aiming to achieve. Together, we define your assignment goals and deliverables – giving absolute clarity on the potential value add or return on investment from your interim.
Our interims are contracted through our 4-stage Return on Interim (ROI) methodology to ensure they deliver the results our clients expect, every time.