In your sector
Pharmaceutical & Medical Manufacturing
New products, new facilities, regulatory issues, restructures, mergers and acquisitions – there are many challenges facing leaders in the pharmaceutical and wider medical technology sectors.
We focus on solving complex problems and helping organisations get where they want to go faster. We’re seeing a rise in demand for interim managers with the expertise to manage change, transformation and deliver key projects.
Our team places experienced subject matter experts with forward-looking range of organisations, from early phase start-ups and scale-ups to FTSE 250 and FTSE 100 businesses.
Whatever your organisation size and goals, we’re here to help you find the smart way forward.
Helping you deliver better outcomes
How we help
We support a range of clients who are listed companies, privately-owned and investor-backed businesses.
Our focus is on building relationships and partnering with clients and senior Interim executives across the following key sectors:
- Medical devices
- Healthcare technology
- High-tech manufacturing
Our interim managers are engaged through our ROI methodology, via a statement of work, or on time and materials frameworks. By defining the desired outcome, we map the best way to achieve success to deliver the results you want.
We have 20 years’ experience in supporting organisations across pharmaceuticals, medical devices and technology markets. We’re passionate about helping clients achieve great outcomes, from SMEs to multi-billion turnover corporations.
As we’re at the forefront of the latest industry developments, we can advise our clients on what expertise is needed, especially for strategies involving change and in digital transformation.
Typical interim assignments
Key benefits of interim managers
- Leadership and specialist expertise to deliver a merger or acquisition – including target identification, negotiation, due diligence and post-merger integration
- Hiring of strategic expertise on a short-term basis to drive growth including new product development, internationalisation/entering new markets
- Expertise for driving change involving innovation, new technology and commercial development
- Turnaround expertise hired on a project-basis to support with cost reduction, restructuring, operational and manufacturing and process excellence initiatives
- Proven expertise for managing risk and compliance at a senior level including regulatory and legal compliance, corporate governance and quality assurance
- Board & Leadership - CEO, Chair, NED, COO, MD
- Finance & Accountancy - CFO, FD, FP&A
- Risk & Regulatory Compliance – Head of Legal/Co Sec, RA/QA/PV Director
- Information and Change - CIO, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Data Officer, Transformation Director
- Operations & HR - Ops Director, Head of Manufacturing (Lean/Kaizen), Chief People Officer/HRD, Talent Director
- Commercial Leadership - Commercial Director, Chief Marketing Officer
The Interim Partners difference
We work closely with our clients to help solve their most complex business challenges. Our award-winning consulting services leverage an extensive network of trusted interim managers and executives with the expertise to deliver measurable results across multiple business functions and sectors at a fraction of the cost of management consultants.
We offer a unique approach to interim recruitment and will take the time to truly understand your business. We look at what your challenges are and what you are aiming to achieve. Together, we define your assignment goals and deliverables – giving absolute clarity on the potential value add or return on investment from your interim.
Our interims are contracted through our 4-stage Return on Interim (ROI) methodology to ensure they deliver the results our clients expect, every time.