In your sector
Oil & Gas, Mining & Renewables
Businesses in the energy sector are well-versed in tackling challenges and adapting to change – it comes with the territory.
What we’re seeing, however, is a rise in demand for interim experts to take on responsibility for key initiatives. In challenging, fast-changing economic, regulatory and political conditions, our global interim community is expertly positioned to ensure ambitious businesses achieve their objectives.
We deliver exceptional consultants and interim executives who solve challenges and manage transformations across all corporate services functions for PLCs, privately-owned and investor-backed businesses.
Helping you deliver better outcomes
How we help
Our Oil & Gas team partners organisations in planning and responding to market and regulatory change. By supplying high- calibre interim managers who can hit the ground running, we ensure you get to your goals faster.
Specialising in advisory and delivery, our highly experienced interim managers can deliver on a set objective or lead on a broader programme of change and transformation.
Our expertise covers:
- Oil & Gas – downstream, midstream, upstream, EPC engineering & EPCM engineering businesses.
- Renewable – wind, solar, hydro- electrical, hydrogen & fuel cell, biomass, geothermal, tidal, EPC engineering and EPCM engineering businesses
- Mining – surface, sub-surface, EPC engineering and EPCM engineering businesses
We have over 20 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry, delivering value to our clients through the provision of interim executives, interim teams and leadership advisory services.
Our team has delivered superior outcomes for complex engagements time and time again. We deliver a wide range of mandates ranging from executive and functional leadership assignments to business transformation and programme management.
Typical interim assignments
Key benefits of interim managers
- Cost-effective expertise to lead and deliver change and transformation
- Immediate access to specialist expertise for delivering operational and financial turnaround
- Hiring of expertise on a project basis to support pre-acquisition due diligence
- Leadership and programme management for successful end-to-end delivery of a merger or acquisition
- Transformation director for an EPC Engineering business
- Director of Trading & Risk for a leading E&P business
- CFO, for a leading Renewable Energy business
- Head of Data Governance for a nuclear business
- Interim Sales Director, for a VC backed business
- Chief Technology Officer, for a PE backed business
The Interim Partners difference
We work closely with our clients to help solve their most complex business challenges. Our award-winning consulting services leverage an extensive network of trusted interim managers and executives with the expertise to deliver measurable results across multiple business functions and sectors at a fraction of the cost of management consultants.
We offer a unique approach to interim recruitment and will take the time to truly understand your business. We look at what your challenges are and what you are aiming to achieve. Together, we define your assignment goals and deliverables – giving absolute clarity on the potential value add or return on investment from your interim.
Our interims are contracted through our 4-stage Return on Interim (ROI) methodology to ensure they deliver the results our clients expect, every time.