In your sector
Austerity and reduced funding sources have put pressure on the not-for-profit sector – as have high-profile issues around governance, risk, culture and behaviour.
While there are challenges to face, there are many opportunities to grasp too. Digital innovation is opening unforeseen possibilities, while charities bold enough to embrace change are reaping the benefits.
Our not-for-profit team works with charities of all shapes and sizes – deploying experienced interims with the experience gained inside and outside of the sector. We offer leading interims who can offer a fresh perspective for overcoming complex problems and delivering transformational results.
Our track record stretches from household names to small charities. Whatever your individual goals, we’re ready to find the right interim solution for you.
Helping you deliver better outcomes
We work closely with our clients to get an in-depth understanding of the situation and goals. We help our clients:
- Diagnose the ‘as is’ state, understand options and Implement new structures, operating models and processes.
- Improve operations and staff engagement by providing senior leaders with transformational leadership skills
- Innovate by connecting them with individuals outside of the sector that can bring fresh thinking and transferable skills to the table
- Understand and improve their data, governance and risk profile.
- Respond to regulatory judgements including improving financial rigour in distressed situations
- Achieve customer transformation through IT enabled change
We have collectively worked with the not-for-profit sector for over 30 years. Our team uses rigour to develop a deep understanding of the challenges our clients face, together with a great network of individuals both inside and outside sector who have a track record in delivering change.
Typical interim assignments
Key benefits of interim manager
- Support for organisations who need a change in target operating model
- Help for distressed organisations and functions facing leadership challenges
- Capability and expertise for organisations that require understanding of the ‘as is’ state and validated options for new operating models
- Experience and capability to deliver programmes for those organisations procuring and implementing major IT systems that underpin business transformation
- Interim chief operating officer for a medium-sized charity
- Interim chief financial officer for homelessness charity
- Interim HRD for a small charity
- Interim marketing director for a medium-sized charity
The Interim Partners difference
We work closely with our clients to help solve their most complex business challenges. Our award-winning consulting services leverage an extensive network of trusted interim managers and executives with the expertise to deliver measurable results across multiple business functions and sectors at a fraction of the cost of management consultants.
We offer a unique approach to interim recruitment and will take the time to truly understand your business. We look at what your challenges are and what you are aiming to achieve. Together, we define your assignment goals and deliverables – giving absolute clarity on the potential value add or return on investment from your interim.
Our interims are contracted through our 4-stage Return on Interim (ROI) methodology to ensure they deliver the results our clients expect, every time.